Plastic Seam Ripper - Single Large
028002 112 SKC brand best quality - made in Japan. Standard Head 125mm Seam Ripper (Quick-Un-Pick) with large plastic handle & clear cap. Wood colour.
- A seam ripper is a small tool used for unpicking stitches
- In use, the blade is inserted into the seam underneath the thread to be cut
- The thread is allowed to slip down into the fork and the tool is then lifted upwards allowing the blade to cut through the thread
- Once the seam has been undone in this way the loose ends can be removed and the seam resew
- This seam ripper comes with a plastic cover
Full Workroom Solutions
Scissors & Shears
High quality scissors for any task, from brands like Fiskars, KAI, Elk, Mundial and more
Tape Measures, cordless cutters and other textile accessories that'll make textile tasks easier.
Paper & Polythene
Top-quality grade paper products to suit your project needs. Plotter, heat-seal, polythene, underlay & more.
HALCO understands that products must consistently meet high quality standards, especially in critical applications. That's why we take quality control seriously and maintain our ISO 9001:2015 registration.
Lean manufacturing methods and extensive stock holding capabilities. You can rely on us.
Compliant & Certified
All products and processes are subjected to rigorous quality checks. You can trust us.
Looking for a bespoke product to suit your exact requirements? Just ask us.